G3 scope

i was playing in a game earlier today, and for some reason i was able to put a red dot and an acog sight on my g3, this has never happened before and i cannot do it now. there were about 5 level 50s on the opposite team, this might have had something to do with it. it was really cool and i raped with the red dot on my g3 haha wish i could always put a scope on it. anyone know how this happened?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You've been able to put a RDS and ACOG on the M14 and G3 for about 4-5 months now. I believe it was part of one of the title updates.

Yeah you sud be able to always equip the scope, Try redownloading the updates from the in game store it they are not working.

No scope man use the iron sight ............scopes are for noobs man use the iron sights it will build your skill up...later

i platted the G3 and M14 long before optics were available for them. I tried the acog and RDS on the G3 and all it did was magnify the recoil.

alright thanks people. i dont mind the iron sight on the G3 but the for the M14...i hate it. i dont know why but it just doesnt work for me.

[quote user="III Crixus III"]

alright thanks people. i dont mind the iron sight on the G3 but the for the M14...i hate it. i dont know why but it just doesnt work for me.

[/quote]

you can hide a squad of medics behind that ring at 100 meters, that's why.

Hey lll Crixus lll listen to ShadowVegas he is the man at bf2.......i hope i can play with ShadowVegas when BF3 comes out.that way i can learn a thing or two.......later

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

you can hide a squad of medics behind that ring at 100 meters, that's why.

[/quote]Yup, but regardless, I think it is a little too easy to use.

Optics make the G3's recoil worse. Iron sights are the way to go. Now my M14 on the other hand becomes epic with an acog.

You can double tap somebody with the G3 easily with the iron sights