FYI: Gears of War 3 controllers are out now

For anyone not getting the GoW 3 Xbox and are looking for a new controller, the GoW 3 controllers are out now. They seem pretty well put together and not the cheap Madcatz type controllers or the ones that people complained about with the CoD Xbox controllers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they're  silver quality controllers

The ones with the transforming dpad?

I thought they came out on the 16th?  Guess i have to pay a visit to my local gamestop.

They aren't exactly the quality of the Silver controllers.  They do have the Transforming D-Pad but instead of a complete matte finish, only the back is.  The front is glossy so it is a bit lighter than the Silver controllers.  They also aren't charge and play so you will have to buy that seperate.  Something cool though is that they come with a code to unlock 5 weapon skins for multiplayer.  One for each starting gun.  It looks like the skin is the Infected Omen one that was supposed to be exclusive to the Gears 3 console, but Idk.   Here is a picture of the included card.  The controller is $59.99 btw.

http://tinyurl.com/3vlagry

Are they as heavy as the silver controllers?

Where do you go to buy one? cant find a online shop (UK)

Game is doing them

[quote user="GunnmWolf"]

Are they as heavy as the silver controllers?

[/quote]No. Since the front part of the controller is only plastic, it is a bit lighter.

Damn they look nice!!! I can't wait for the 20th of Sept....I've had that cosole paid off for a while, but it $uck$ to wait! :(

picked mine up earlier, these are sick.