future soiler compaired to rainbow?online game types question also

ive been playing Ghost Recon and rainbow series sense the series started on xbox altho I must say that rainbow 6 three is the best fps ive ever played ive pre orders both future Soldier and rainbow patriot. and im wondering will the online game types will there be a team survival or a survival? or is it all objective like plant bomb,get flag,defend this? anyone that has played the beta and played rainbow how is this compared>?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The 2 games are nothing similar honestly, as far as survival they have a wave "horde" mode that is co-op I thought the campaign was co-op..I'm not 100% sure now,I'd tell ya to look up Future Soldier on YouTube.

no i mean like in rainbow  tapping the trigger in 1-3 round burst would almost always be a kill, Were holding the trigger down in most games such as MW2 would get you a kill, did not happen with rainbow. It was a game that actually took skill to play (assuming you weren't a camper hell even lean glitching took a little skill) and I was wondering if this will be a skill game or game for masses

I got ya..I've been able to to get kills easier not power mashing the trigger,I'd say its more RB6 than MW

[quote user="Krimzen Wolf"]

The 2 games are nothing similar honestly, as far as survival they have a wave "horde" mode that is co-op I thought the campaign was co-op..I'm not 100% sure now,I'd tell ya to look up Future Soldier on YouTube.

[/quote]

They do feel a little alike especially since its the same developer.  As for the horde mode,  the GR games have always had that and so has RSV.  In RSV it was called Terrorist Hunt and was 4 player co-op. Ghost recon on the other hand has always allowed 16 player co-op horde mode in their games.  If you set up the server correctly.   And to answer your other question, yes the campaign is a 4 player co-op campaign BUT you can only play it with friends. 

I think the closest thing to what you are looking for will be Siege mode. They showed a little of this in the recent Frag Doll Vs Redstorm Ent event on twitch.tv. Basically in Siege mode, one team defends an objective while another team attacks. The round ends when either team is eliminated or the objective is completed or defended. There are no respawns in this game mode and it is best out three.

Hell yea, future soiler here.  Once you hear the guns cracking, you betcha.

BUMPNGLOW said:

It was a game that actually took skill to play (assuming you weren't a camper hell even lean glitching took a little skill) and I was wondering if this will be a skill game or game for masses

UNQUOTE

I find it absurd that people complain because someone takes up position and fights an enemy from cover.  Further, how can you hate on campers then imply that glitching takes skill?  I love run & gun players.  They taste like chicken with their heads cut off.