future DLC missions or squadmates

will there be future dlc missions or squad members??? i noticed most of the rest of dlc wit figures n *** r all guns n ***. idc bout that stuff

i want squad & mission/quest dlc. i want to wait beating the game till i beat all the dlc missions. i did that for mass effect 2 beat all th dlc before i ended it.

anyone know if more squad members or missions will be dlc?????????????????????????????????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is the censor blocking what I think it's blocking? Did you censor that yourself? Either way I can't answer your question.

Honestly I dont wanna any DLC unless it contains an alternate ending from the ones currently available.

[quote user="ahnariprellik"]

Honestly I dont wanna any DLC unless it contains an alternate ending from the ones currently available.

[/quote]

Seconded.

new ending. dragon age style. i want an option where you can deny the catalyst too, and the fight keeps going

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

[quote user="ahnariprellik"]

[/quote]

Seconded.

[/quote]

Thirded

double post

Releasing DLC for this game right now would be a joke that would get them even more media backlash. Job 1 over at Bioware has to be fixing the ending, only after that will anyone consider buying DLC.

okay ya guys r crazy. i havent beat the game. but the ending depends on ur decisions and everything. 3 diff games thats alot of comin up with. war dont always get happy ending simple point. idk the ending since i am waitin to see if more dlc missions and squadmates become available in future.

but imo video game is an experence. like a movie takes us on a journey to tell a story. like a movie ending or not. its an art form of story telling. Do yas complain about ending at movies. hell i think villians should win more. de different at least.

video games shine as u have many diff endings or unpredictable endings. call me crazy but i like no being able to predict the ending yet the ending was right their wit all the details u just were blinded by the story.

[quote user="littlejr5"]

new ending. dragon age style. i want an option where you can deny the catalyst too, and the fight keeps going

[/quote] Kinda defeats the point of an ending if the conflict continues. And unless your going to swear at the reapers to death they would have won if not for the ending.

Interested to see the DLC's for the co-op but the ending should NOT be changed.