Funny lines from the game...Minor spoilers

So far I think the funniest banter I've heard from the characters is on Sur'Kesh when youre protecting Mordin and the female Krogan and you see the Yahg run by and Shepard goes "Hey, there goes the next Shadow Broker" and Garrus quips."Yeah, Don't tell Liara." I literally lol'd. Great stuff. I also like the new casual Normandy clothes, my Shepards been rocking the biker jacket the whole game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When EDI joked "It would take something interesting to make me forget to recycle the oxygen on the Normandy" or something like that and Shep's shocked face was hilarious. I love when EDI makes jokes, I think her monotone voice makes her humour amazing. But still nothing beats in ME2 when she told Joker as he was about to crawl through the vents that she loved seeing humans on their knees.  

Best two lines IMO were 'I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is my favorite spot on the Citadel" and "That's a straw, Tali" When she's drunk.

Favorites so far:

"I am Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favorite spot on the Citadel!"

-

And from Conrad: "I'm sorry if I ever accused you of pointing a gun at me when you didn't actually do that. I was really stressed out."

After you bring the Prothean on the Normandy and you're talking to him about all the races that rule the galaxy now.

Javik - So the humans, turians, and asari rule the galaxy now.

Liara - And the salarians

Javik - The lizard people evolved?

Liara - I believe they're amphibian

Javik - (pause) They used to eat flies

I couldn't help but chuckle.

[quote user="JBlack240"]

After you bring the Prothean on the Normandy and you're talking to him about all the races that rule the galaxy now.

Javik - So the humans, turians, and asari rule the galaxy now.

Liara - And the salarians

Javik - The lizard people evolved?

Liara - I believe they're amphibian

Javik - (pause) They used to eat flies

I couldn't help but chuckle.

[/quote]

This has probably been the funniest part for me so far also

My favorite jokes have been from EDI. "HUMANS ARE DUST IN THE PRIMORDIAL WIND" <-Reaper Voice. Laughed for a long time. "Do you think he would enjoy 'The Man Who Hung Himself'? It appears to be about a plastic surgeon."

-

I also loved all the jokes about Garrus' Calibrations.

Thought I would bring this back...

Have you guys heard the conversations between Liara and her Father.

Some funny stuff between those two. (forgot how it was exactly)

Father: You know my dad was a Krogan. So that makes you quarter Krogan.

Liara: It doesn't work that way.

Father: Don't tell me how it works,  I have been mating for a thousand years. I even have a daughter that's part Hanar.

Liara: I have a half Hanar sister?

Father: I thought it didn't work that way.

another one

Father: I made some calls and got you some of my old Asari Commando's to help you out.

Liara: You got me Asari Commando's?

Father: Yeah, you are a little old now... its not like I could buy you a pony.

Liara: You are the best dad.

i never had liara's father, the matriarch bar tender from illium right?, show up in the game. how do you get it?

For me the second time I went to the Presidium Commons she was behind the bar near Liara. You can then go up to her and order a drink from her.. then everything kicks off from there.

Also the conversations are all activated by proximity once they are united. So to hear them all, you can just walk away (near those benches) and walk back to start up another conversation.

Jokers line after you return from watching the Giant Thresher Maw destroy a Reaper..

'Great, all we need now is a giant gun that shoots Thresher Maws.'

And of course.. 'How do you know when a Turian is out of Ammo? He takes the stick out of his @@@ and starts beating people over the head with it.'