Fun Easter Eggs *possible spoilers ahead*

Couldn't find a thread on easter eggs, so forgive me if this is a duplicate. I'll start off the thread with a few confirmed ones all ready for you all.

Frozen Alien: On the first mission, the flashback, when evading the cops and driving away, instead of driving over the bridge, divert yourself to under it onto the frozen lake. Within the ice, you'll see an alien frozen near the surface. This will kill you eventually, moving off the road, but it's certainly fun to see.

Mount Gordo Ghost: There's a ghost that appears on a rock on Mount Gordo, only at around 23:00 to 24:00 time. You'll know where she appears by the blood on the rock that spells out "Jock" where she'll hover. The name is a reference to the small little story of Jock Cranely, the running governor in LS, and his clearly late wife who supposedly had an 'accident' and fell to her death. Don't get too close or she disappears or won't appear. You have to be far enough away to see her.

Bigfoot: Yes, I know many are looking for this one. So far, the only confirmed one I know of is during the mission Predator, where Michael has to snipe to O'Neil brothers using the thermal optics for the sniper rifle. Bigfoot will appear on thermal and does have a character model. When looking for them, do not put the cross hairs right on them or they'll disappear. I made that mistake the first time and had to get a closer look later.

That's all I have for now, but if I find more to confirm, I'll post them. Feel free to post any others anybody else finds!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Cool thanks for the info I will have to check those out.

if you want more here you go... gamerant.com/.../1

transform