• 20k Silencer and Red Dot
  • USP .45 Silencer and Tactical Knife

• Bling Pro
  • Cold Blooded Pro
  • Commando Pro

• Frag Grenade
  • Flash Bangs
  • Copycat (as if it matters)

I started playing with this class today and it is pretty fun. It actually gives the game a different style because your primary doesn't have that much ammo so usually you will have to rely on stealth with the knife and such. It's pretty fun to lay down in tall grass when someone is chasing you and sneak up behind them like Fisher. I only use my primary in sticky situations. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a fun challenge. Have fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds cool, What's the 20K though.?

F2000. It's referenced in the Splinter Cell games as the 20k. If you havn't played Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, I highly recommend it. It's only 5 dollars these days.

My friends and I made a Metal Gear class and it's really fun to play as.

commando is for noobs.

I have my own as well but it's more about Marksmanship.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

F2000. It's referenced in the Splinter Cell games as the 20k. If you havn't played Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, I highly recommend it. It's only 5 dollars these days.

[/quote]

isnt it only on regular xbox though?

F2000 is actually a good weapon, but because it takes a little practice to use people often choose other weapons.

F2000 is very good, specially with extended mags which do not take long to unlock with the F2000 since its so easy to spry through objects with that gun. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is on the original xbox, but it is also backwards compatible, I've been playing it a bit lately. It's one of the best looking games on the original xbox, so it's not to hard to get used to. Really fun, probably my favorite stealth game.

I loved the F2K I used it for about 2 Weeks straight. I guess next time around I'll get to use it again. BTW my favorite stealth game is the original Rainbow Six for the N64. 

My Solid Snake class would be: M4A1/Silenced, USP/Silenced, Flash grenades, Claymore, Scavenger, Stopping Power and, of course, Ninja. Yeah, it could be slightly more stealthy. But, when I played MGS, I liked to get into the occasional firefight and wreak a bit of havoc when I could. I like to think that my MW2 class reflects that a little.