Fun builds?

I wanna complete the game again, but don't really have an idea how to do so. Using normal builds is way too easy now that I pretty much "mastered" the game, and other builds like only using a bow wouldn't really fit me either, also it would make some bosses like the 4 kings a pain.

So, any suggestions? I didn't try many yet, just need to get a good idea on what to choose :P. Also, high difficulty would be nice...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You mean as a weapon? I remember seeing a pvp video in which a guy used 2 pinwheel shields and he owned pretty hard :P.

Just killed the four kings on my second attempt with only a plank shield and a club. Even playing as a deprived is kind of easy =/.

Only use tower shields!

I have it but I dont like it much, looks too "big" I like the Brass armor set cause its a little less bulky, still use Leeroy's Sanctus shield though.

I saw a video of a guy sitting with all of Shiva's equipment sitting in Darkroot forest in his exact spawn spot. People in the forest hunter covenant would invade him and wander around for 15 minutes before returning home!

[quote user="Nameloi"]I have it but I dont like it much, looks too "big" I like the Brass armor set cause its a little less bulky, still use Leeroy's Sanctus shield though.[/quote]His helmet and gauntlets are definitely exchangeable. I wear 'em on my sorcerer character.

My main character is a "Paladin" I basically built her with the idea of good defense (Brass armor set) yet good mobility (Havel's ring), 1 handed mace and shield (Sanctus) and lots of defensive/offensive miracles.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I saw a video of a guy sitting with all of Shiva's equipment sitting in Darkroot forest in his exact spawn spot. People in the forest hunter covenant would invade him and wander around for 15 minutes before returning home!

[/quote]

Yeah i saw that one to,and there is another one with a guy dressed up as the bandit npc which people also were running around like morons hehehe. 

Ever try cosplaying a character? Like wearing and using armor and weapons of characters? Make a Smoug character, make a kirk character, make a Jeremiah character...

Haha yeah, I pvp in gears like that all the time. Never had smoughs armour though. But tbh that sounds like a pretty cool idea