Full House Poker- My bankroll and all my progress from last night is gone? I exited the game properly!

As the subject says, last night all my progress in Full House Poker is gone. The weird part is that when I got back on just about 10 minutes ago I saw my level and all my money (lvl 13 and bankroll: 61,000) decrease from what i ended with last night to what it was before i earned the levels and chips (lvl 6 and bankroll: 81). I went from 81 chips to 61,000 and I spent a lot of time on the game last night, and I was really happy. I made sure to exit the game properly by going to its main menu and then clicking on the "exit game". I did nothing wrong and I expect to get my progress back. I payed for the game and there is no reason I should have to suffer.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Dominator! Did you disconnect from LIVE or anything at any point during your session?

Also, have you tried redownloading your profile? If not, try these steps:

-Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items; here's a guide: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete).

-Clear your system cache (use this guide: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache).

-Restart your console.

-Download your profile (use the first guide again).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

played dominos last night got back on full house poker and my bank roll says $49 should be 1996000000                             please help me please as soon as possible please

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure if anyone will ever even read this but i FIXED the problem, atleast on my end. If you see your exp and chip count go down. do the steps posted above AND SIGN INTO THE ACTUAL GAME, instead of signing in the default areas like xbox home. The stats should stabilize, oh and make sure you don't enter any matches beforehand or it's not going to work

Sorry this didn't help.