Full House Poker issues

When full house poker first became available it played fine.  Now sometimes when I get on a table and certain players show up (raj and khinder or two of them)  I am either thrown off the table or other players are thrown off the table. The last two nights I could not even get on the game and i had to call xbox to troublshoot.  So I went through all the steps and finally I was able to play.  The first table i got on my xbox froze and I got a strange green screen with stripes on it.  I signed back in and had to clear my cache twice just to get back on the game and when i got on another table my xbox froze again.  This is only happening on this game and it is very frustrating.  Has anyone else encountered this problem on full house poker?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

My guess is that with the new update taking place their servers are not holding so well, I play at standerd all the time, as of late i have had freezing, more so than ever. But the lagging out of the game is pretty much still the same. They really should fix this at some point. It has benn almost a year.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello! Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game, which clearing the cache in between? Let us know if htis step helps. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.