Full house poker help

Hello,

I have the game full house poker, I 2 000 000 000 chips and suddenly  I 999 000 chips.

I want to know why, tank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi,

2 000 000 000 chips man that is lot. I am thinking that you might have run against the games limit. I am not sure though and be curious I will try to find out more, if my suspicious mind might be true. If I get a real answer I will let you know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The limit of the game is 2000000000, the problem occurred when I tried to play again, my chips fell to zero before however I did not have this problem. I replayed this game and the problem is that I do not credit the chips I win, it remains zero. If you have something to tell me, I'd be interested to know or the problem is, thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there J0NalkeR! Just so I understand more clearly, your credits went from 2,000,000,000 to 999,000? Did you move to a new console, or download your profile recently? Did anything change from the last time you played the game? Thanks, looking forward to your answers! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, to use the reply Miss Portia, I have not changed console or downloaded profile, there is that this game does not work-it's a shame because it was a game that I liked I try to play every day but it does not work. Anyway I contacted Microsoft support by phone, I was told that the full house poker sometimes do not work properly, they have opened a folder they should contact me for repayment of the game, thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi J0NalkeR,

So to clarify, the phone team stated they would contact you again at a later date? Did you try clearing your cache, redownloading your profile and redownloading the game? Before you do that, be sure to back up your save file for the game just in case. But give those few steps a shot and let us know if you notice any stat corrections. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mister Rush,

Unfortunately the tips you gave me does not work. Even emptying the system cache and re-downloading the profile, it does not work. I'm expecting a call microsoft xbox support to get a refund the game, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Jon! I'm having a little trouble following your issue. Is the issue that you get to 2 billion chips and then it suddenly drops you down to 999 thousand, or does it drop to 0? Does it drop as soon as you get that many, or the next time you load up the game? Are you able to earn chips after that, or are you now stuck at a certain amount? Any extra detail you could provide would be very helpful, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mister Gwyther

When I play any time the game chips fall to zero, I can not win no fees, yet I kept statistics of the game, I am in no way locked to a certain amount, the game is unusable, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had this problem in the past when you load up the game it loses the stats so you lose your chips etc, the only way i have got it to come back is I deleted the game and then deleted the cache and then redownloaded the game and everything was fine after that.

Sorry you have had problems with the game, try what I said or try downloading your profile and game onto another console if you can and see what happens then.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Godmonkee

I've done everything you say, I can not load it from another console. Anyway I contacted microsoft xbox support and they told me that he knew the problem but they will not be necessary to repair the game, it does not interest them, the important thing is that if they did refund the game 800 points, it is the policy of microsoft xbox games for arcades, thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.