Full house Poker (arcade) issues

About a week ago I started having these issues. I am getting all of the intro videos that were available the first time I played the game. None of my settings are being saved ex. custom table, chairs, cards etc. The volume settings are default and if I go to that menu I can't change or back out of that volume menu. I then have to "Y" out. When playing a game the music slowly fades away until you can't hear it anymore. I am missing some custom cards that I unlocked. The game tends to freeze when I play the Texas Heat shows. Sometimes during the intro to the Texas Heat Show, my avatar has floating chips around him when he is walking. During ANY game I no longer recieve anything other than XP or money. I know I have items missing but I never seem to get them back again. Should I go on?? lol  sings  "Nobody knows...."

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey DALIAMUS, there are a few things we can try here. First, can you try clearing your cache to see if that resolves the issue? If that doesn't do the trick, please try deleting the game from the Memory section of System Settings. You will be able to re-download the game from your download history.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I was really hoping those fixes would work but no. I did notice a couple unlocked items returned however. I still have no control over the different volumes and still get stuck in that menu. My custom game settings still won't save. I am still able to play and enjoy the game but wish it worked like it did when I first got it. Any other ideas would be great. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

When you say you get 'stuck' in the menu, do you mean that the game freezes? If so, please give this guide a try. Also, what kind of memory device are you using currently? It may also be worth deleting the game again, then moving all save content associated with the game onto a backup memory device, such as a USB drive configured for use with Xbox 360. At that point, try re-installing the game to see if the issues persist. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry for the bump but ALL problems persist and last night I lost money. I joined a multiplayer tournament and somehow got booted shortly after the game started. When I played today my total was approx. 700K less! I can't imagine that somehow my avatar stayed in the game and paid blinds to that amount right? Mister Fitzer, I followed the game freeze advice but all problems still exist. The game "freeze" only happens in the volume setting menu. No other menus or any other games does this happen. I have all the same problems stated in the initial post. I haven't purchased a usb drive yet and honestly would rather not have to. I thought I could just deal with the broken game but now losing money, it's no longer fun.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, thanks for the input, DALIAMUS. We're going to investigate this for you and see if we can't reproduce what you're mentioning.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having all the same problems. Has there been any resolution to your investigation yet?????

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Hardcore, have you tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions listed in this thread?

Sorry this didn't help.