Fry cry 3 - uk video game in Canada

Hi, I'm going to be getting fry cry 3 soon and I have seen in amazon in the uk that they have a special edition of fry cry 3. I was just wondering if I will be able to play the uk version of far cry 3 on my Canadian Xbox 360. Any help will be appreciate Thank you :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I think to get the answer to this, you should visit the www.ubi.com, and visit their forums.  They will be able to tell you if the game is region free or not.  Visit back here to tell everyone else if it is or not.

Xbox Ambassador.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My friend got some games from Singapore and they weren't compatible with my Australian 360 or his (his was a pro mine was an arcade) this was probably in 2009-2010. He sent his 360 away and got a chip that let him play the games.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there C S AWSOME,

In general we recommend using a game, account and console from the actual region you are located in for the best results. Not doing so will possibly lead to functionality issues with content from conflicting regions. You could always buy a UK version of the game to keep as a collectors item and the North American version to use in your NTSC console if you still wish to take advantage of any region specific collectors items.

Sorry this didn't help.