Frustrating

I really want to play during the triple XP sessions, as everybody probably does, but I find it virtually impossible to catch them. OK, so they announce it on facebook and twitter (I think, I don't do twitter), but is there another way to find out when they're doing these sessions?

-

-

The last couple of times they've done them, I've logged on to my facebook account the next night only to see the Triple XP post "16 hours ago" or something along those lines. It really kinda pisses me off. Sorry, I don't sit and watch my facebook page all day like some people. Like I already said, I don't tweet. Anybody have any other solutions? Triple XP rocks for ranking up, and I hate missing them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

the only other way is on the rockstar official read dead site (besides twitter) rockstar posts to facebook like not that long in advance, so you have to keep checking your feed. and the 3x is usually only for 3 hours. as far as I can tell thyre usually in the late afternoons.

I always find it here on the red dead forums.

www.reddead.net/.../forum-multiplayer-general-discussion

Sometimes it will be in the sticky at the top of the page, but many times someone will just post when it is in a new thread.