Frustrated by the camera?

I was initially...not overly so, but I didn't really care for the way it always tries to center itself.  Sometimes it's helpful, but more often than not (especially over uneven terrain, or when trying to walk in one direction and look in another)...I found it to be a bit of a nuisance.

Until I actually took a look through the options menu, and realized there's a way to turn that off.  There are two separate toggles, called something like Auto Center X Axis, and Y Axis.  Turning those off will give you complete control of the camera using your right stick, which to me, feels much more smooth and natural.

I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but I just thought I'd share in case you're like me and never got around to checking out the options.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Was not aware of that - thanks for the tip!

I didn't know that thanks!! I just noticed you can turn off the difficulty on the QTEs

[quote user="Drater77"]

I didn't know that thanks!! I just noticed you can turn off the difficulty on the QTEs

[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that too, but at first I didn't understand what it meant...it's not really clear, it just says something like "DIFFICULT QTES" or something like that, and I didn't make the connection...I thought it had something to do with like quotes...like conversations or something? lol

Even still, I'm not entirely sure what that option does, I assume it just gives you more reaction time for stuff like fistfighting, etc.?

yeah it seems to give you more reaction time

My problem with the camera is that it's too close to Geralt and it's too darn sensitive when moving the right stick and I see no way of turning down the sensitivity in the options menu.  It gives me a headache every time i try to explore around.