From I what I read. Poeple want rated M be the only rating in stoer slaeves.

Come on guys and gals.  Little johnny and jenny deserived have  good games too. It not all about you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^

When trying to comment on someone else's grammar, it helps to use commas appropriately : )

Also: 'ruining the older community'? I know several younger people I'd far rather play with than any adult, M rated having nothing to do with it.

Wait, is the OP a kid?

Judging by his grammar yes, not everyone wants M rated games, what must people want is for little kids, to stop playing M rated games, and ruining the older gaming community.

Ps, while trying to get a point across, it really helps to have more spelling ability than a preschooler.

My son is 5. There is a boxing gym that starts them at 7. I can't wait for him to join, mainly to have someone slap him upside his head because I can't.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

[quote user="Law212"]

[quote user="dnpnts"]

Well, i really would like some sport games like MMA , boxing games to be rated M

[/quote]I don't think they can add fatalities to the sports of mma and boxing. The goal is to go for realism when making these games. There is nothing that would warrant a M rating in boxing and mma. 

[/quote]

Exactly, especially since both boxing and MMA are practiced by people under 18 as well as over.

[/quote]thats my point ..."realism" like getting cut in your face and keep bleeding etc during fights is not there. Once you start the next round your face  or opp face  is in perfect conditions without getting worst round by round ...i guess that is for the T rating. The fatalities comment  was a big exaggeration. About the kids practicing the sports that don't matter; both sports are rude and should be rated M i(f isn't a parody game like Facebreaker etc ); simulating the sport  how really is during a real fight. IMHO.

[/quote]Boxing and mma aren't rude. Most of the trash talk you see is for entertainment. They have to sell the fights. The cuts that occur in boxing and mma do not warrant a M rating. Just imagine watching the sports in real life. If you have kids that are teenagers, would you think it is inappropriate for them to watch a mma match or a boxing match? Of course not. Then why should a video game based on these sports warrant a rating meant for an adult? Like what the other poster said, more serious injuries occur in other sports. Though football may not be as hard as boxing and mma, more serious injuries occur in football.

I thikn that has more to do with the fact that none of the athletes who let their likeness be used wants to have their likeness get battered to a pulp. Same way that some car manufacturers only allow so much damage to be shown on their vehicles in games.

So you play with padding in FNR , MMA , UFC fights? no unless you are training or amateur fights. You are missing my point of real simulation but if you are fine playing games that are done mostly to please kids and parents that hate violence in games thats "ok"  . I am not saying there should be broken arm etc so don't exaggerate my opinion like the fatalities comment .I am just mentioning the fact after a round where the PC or the opp get better by a miracle.

both sports are "rude" ? WTF are you talking about. they are sports like any other. Younger people practice them, with more padding sure, but lots of young people take martial arts and boxing. Broken arms or legs are pretty rare and are probably more common in skateboarding and snowboarding. Should games like tony hawk, be rated M?

Lots of MMA fights and boxing matches end without blood.

[quote user="Law212"]

[quote user="dnpnts"]

Well, i really would like some sport games like MMA , boxing games to be rated M

[/quote]I don't think they can add fatalities to the sports of mma and boxing. The goal is to go for realism when making these games. There is nothing that would warrant a M rating in boxing and mma. 

[/quote]

Exactly, especially since both boxing and MMA are practiced by people under 18 as well as over.

[/quote]thats my point ..."realism" like getting cut in your face and keep bleeding etc during fights is not there. Once you start the next round your face  or opp face  is in perfect conditions without getting worst round by round ...i guess that is for the T rating. The fatalities comment  was a big exaggeration. About the kids practicing the sports that don't matter; both sports are rude and should be rated M i(f isn't a parody game like Facebreaker etc ); simulating the sport  how really is during a real fight. IMHO.

[quote user="dnpnts"]

[/quote]