From Dust : Missing game cover art and very slow to load

I bought From Dust on the day of the release. The game cover art isn't showing on either my XBOX dashboard nor on this website. I just see a blank rectangle instead of the game cover art on the site in my Games List. On my console it's a green rectangle saying "XBOX Live" on it, a 250GB S model bought in january which works marvelously with everything else. It's also very very slow to load and the opening cutscene freezes after 2-3 seconds only to resume later without the sound. I've tried erasing it and clearing out the cache and download it again but I still have the the same issues. I would suspect my console to be the cultprit but it works fine with everything else and there's this actual website's list that doesn't work either. I seem to be downloading a broken version permanently somehow.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey mate, I've heard of some users having issues with this game not downloading and installing properly. Can you try deleting the game from memory, clearing your cache, and downloading it again?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've done this before. But the thing I don't understand is that the game cover art in my games list on this website is actually missing as well. It's just a blank rectangle. Not sure if doing this a third time will fix anything now.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure if this'll work

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252190_10150334266225087_513340086_9438332_3342766_n.jpg

but it's a snap of my games list

Sorry this didn't help.