From bad to worse..

Ok, I get why they took most of the servers offline. And to a degree, I can almost appreciate it. However, what I DONT appreciate is why every single goddamn match I connect to seems to be a foreign server. The last two weeks, I KNOW thats what its been since almost everyone in the game is from somewhere across the pond. But, the real kicker... the last two days EVERY TIME Ive tried to play this game, I get lobbied up with a bunch of guys from Japan. Im on the east coast of the US... could you seriously not put me anywhere closer? I dont know it this is fact, but I was told one of the few servers left is in VA. If thats the case, then that makes this all 10000000% more retarded since I live in NC! I love this game, but I am fed up with my guns literally not doing anything at all. I cant even tell you how many times in the last few days that Ive tried to shotgun and would nail a stationary target in the back 3 times, nothing would register, and the guy would spin around and one shot me. If I wanted to experience this level of frustration, I would go buy CoD (pukes)...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com

Log onto here an make sure that your account Isnt under the UK flag ( log on with your EA email )

I have mine set to UK because for some reason it makes my games run smoother than the US servers.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I have mine set to UK because for some reason it makes my games run smoother than the US servers.

[/quote]

yeh theres some weierd recurring issue with the US server bank. A while ago in this forum there were alot of people on about the issue then alot of people switched to the UK servers and found it better. dunno why the Us servers have an issue and why the UK are better but meh it works.

Then again I changed it way back when rubber-banding made the game unplayable. It solved the problem, but they may have fixed it by now.