Friends?!?!?

need ppl to play online with add me 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I may try looking you up one day.seeing  as you play gears aswell.I don't use Mic though.

I'm a team player and am from the UK.

Hello and welcome, please see below our mission statement:

"A community for all types of gamers, whether you are new to gaming/communities, laid back or just here for the banter! CraveTheGame is a friendly place for all adult gamers looking for like minded people. Sign up and Crave YOUR Game at www.cravethegame.net

CraveTheGame is a community for all ages 18+ who share one common interest, Gaming. Be it relaxing online or unwinding after a hard days work! We are a casual gaming community, that just want's to bring the fun back into gaming.

Ok so how did we come about CraveTheGame?

This site was set up by Miss Wotsit in September 2011, having been a keen gamer for many years.

Whilst gaming, she had found that a lot of people out there take games too seriously, and not always in a good way. Due to this, she wanted to create a community for those, to not only meet like minded individuals to arrange games with but also, to have a place where people can come kick back and enjoy the banter and friendly atmosphere!

Over at CraveTheGame the most important aspect is our user satisfaction, we don't want to be just another gaming community, we want to be different, have that personal touch, CTG is what YOU make it! To give you the best user experience, speak up, let us know what you want to see, so we the staff can do everything we can to ensure you the Members get the best online experience!

Thank you for reading.

OmgKumQuat