Friends :)

I want to reach 100 friends please add :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

no

If you're going to reach 100 Friends add people who genuinely are your friends or are people you regularly play with.

I purposely keep my friends list very small & only to those who are actually real life friends. For the vast majority, I do not play multi-player (I don't even keep a gold membership), and do not like being interupted.

I reach 100 friends all the time. I don't like having a full friends list, though. Because then someone else I know will try to add me and they can't because my list is full. So as soon as I reach 100. I remove 2 or 3 people who I haven't seen or heard from in a while. And the cycle continues.

100 friends really does it even matter????? o_0

I want to reach 15 friends.  I have 36 at the moment.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I reach 100 friends all the time. I don't like having a full friends list, though. Because then someone else I know will try to add me and they can't because my list is full. So as soon as I reach 100. I remove 2 or 3 people who I haven't seen or heard from in a while. And the cycle continues.

[/quote]

same with me, however i have added more criteria to get on my F/L from my weekend of rage that was gears 2 on insane with basically what was a clone of A remington 870.

The only good thing about having a hundred friends is the relief of not having to get more friend request and adding more people.It's impossible to play with 100 people anyway.Once my friends list reaches 100(like now)it's usually time to delete 30 to 40 people literally.

I think I have 30 or so?  I delete and add a lot.  If I have not spoken or played with a person in a while . . . delete.