Friends

I know how to make friends, but I don't know how to keep them. I got B03, tons of games, but 0 friends. Is it because I don't trust anyone or is it because I don't know how how to trust? I just don't know x.x So, I need help socially. I use only my Kinect for chat. My bio has other info for contact.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello there Jim. The best way to make friends from what I believe is just to be yourself. If people don't like you for doing just that that means they are not really your friends. Also remember to just have a good time and make sure everyone is happy. Good luck and have a blessed day!!!

Thx ^.^

Add me. Need some peeps to play with. 29 y old male ICU-Nurse from sweden with 1 small kid so expect sudden interrupts :P

I don't do Party Chats, Voice, or anything verbal anymore. People are NEVER nice online. Texts are just as better. I barely play Multiplayer. People suck, and I'm getting used to people not playing with me. I spent so much money on games, just to fit in, I'm at the point I don't care anymore. I know you didn't read my bio, probably too dumb.

So when you said Vacationing, you made it up to avoid me. Atleast have the balls to say the truth. I hate liars!!

Jim, please don't feel that you have to pay to have friends. Instead of trying to find friends through playing Xbox, I would try to branch out. Try joining local community clubs or even try using social media. Most importantly don't give up, just try to doing something that you love, not what others say that you have to love. If you do find trouble doing this, try seeking help, whether it be your parents or therapist I know someone can and will be able to help you. Don't feel that you are alone, others have similar problems, while some can help themselves it is important that if you need help you get it. I wish you the best of luck, and remember don't give up! :)

Hello Jim! My name is Lolie. Yes the Xbox Community can be harsh on plenty of games but there are also very nice gamers on here. They are very hard to find, I know that. I have the same problem most of the time. I have plenty of people on my friends list but I can only call maybe 3-5 people actual friends. It does take a while but be in good spirits. It is just a gaming community. Stay positive Jim!

- Lolie

The community is bored.  They need content so they don't pick on each other.  Reminds me of Rock of Ages, I'm playing right now.  This dude, he's in hell.  Hades orders him to push this mega heavy boulder up a hill.  He's strong enough.  He can.  But every time he makes it to the top.  He-he-he, little demon pokes him with a spear, and the bolder rolls back to the bottom.  Over & over he pushes it up, and gets jabbed.  He's ordered to do this for eternity.

I'm thinking the idiots you encounter are the people that put the spear in your backside and make you roll the bolder back up the hill too? XD

@ThessBoss9 >> Thanx for the advice. I dunno about clubs, I don't drink anymore, not since I was clinically  dead for 2.3 minutes. That was a rough attempt one time. As for therapy, I have the majority of the "community" telling me it was my fault that I should kill myself. I'm just too outspoken. Besides, what interests me is kinda dark. I try to have feelings, but the holidays come, I just want to punch someone. Then I play Minecraft. I don't do MP anymore on that game, too many ppl that don't concentrate. I just ahte kids. Should be outlawed tis all. People can add me if they want, I just don't do Chats anymore, I love texting.

Hang in there little dude.  

idk if you can link.  Some links are bad.  Youtube "Life Is Better With You" by Michael Franti

www.youtube.com/watch