Friends?

Just got a new xbox, after not playing for ages and was looking for some new friends :) feel free to add me :D 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello fellow gamer! If you want to add me feel free, just send me a message ahead of time. Thank you!

P.S. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask!

www.mygamesterlife.com is where everyone is headin

Tired of playing solo?  Connect through BowzerGaming and play with people who want play to try-hard, casual and kick back and have an epic time as a community! Growing community of mostly Call of Duty(all games) players!! If you enjoy ZOMBIES or INFECTION, we also play that too. During the casual week we game at night starting around 7:00central/8:00est, but during vacations and what not we play a lot. Why join BowzerGaming? Well first, you are connecting to a HUGE Social-Network of gamers playing all sorts of games to game with, which is pretty cool meeting new people everyday. Also, if you join you will be matched up in full parties in COD, which means WINNING LOBBIES all night long! How do I see this Community? Send a friend request to BowzerGaming and view BowzerGaming's friends list to Invite gamers to your party. Be friendly, be cool, and have fun doing what you love, GAMING!! SO, send a friend request to BowzerGaming and Come Join my Stream Tonight @ 7:00central/8:00eastern http://www.twitch.tv/bowzertv and follow me on Twitter @BowzerTv