Friends for BC2

Hey,

Just looking for some friends to play some Bad Company 2/Vietnam with, as i'm sick of playing with randoms that don't talk, camp somewhere with the recon kit the whole game, don't plant MComs etc...

Anywho, would be great to be able to get a few friends for BC2, since all my old ones are mostly playing CoD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

Check out the UXF link in my signature, it's a fun BF centered community where you will make lots of friendly team based battlefield players.

[/quote]

hey now, some of us are downright grumpy

[/quote]...gruff...grizzled...grouchy. But at least we maintain our sense of humor.

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

Check out the UXF link in my signature, it's a fun BF centered community where you will make lots of friendly team based battlefield players.

[/quote]

hey now, some of us are downright grumpy

Feel free to add me. I try and play at least a little every night. I mostly stick with conquest. I prefer hardcore, but I'm open as far as that goes. I also have nam however I'm usually playing reg. In the Central time zone.

Im down to play with you, Ill add you tonight.

message me i need someone to playwith

I only play conquest now,i have vietnam but played it to death and got bored,i never get sick of the original maps though,i just started playing again.

I play both nam and core, I stick to rush as its requires more teamwork imo

Tag N Bag is recruiting new members! Tag N Bag is basically a group of laid back 18+(Mostly 21+) gamers that are just looking to have a good time. When we have a large group playing we are usually pretty much unstoppable. Also as you can tell by the name our group likes to get tags! We get lots and lots of tags! So if it sounds like something you are interested in post up on here or send me a message on Xbox Live and you can come try out to be a part of our clan! We are looking for mature members only. If you are offended by language, well then you are ****ed lol.  

http://tagnbag.spruz.com/

I'm always looking for more Battlefield friends.  I also have Nam.

Up for some conquest here, I play every night with a mic