Friends and Players

Hey looking for some people to play titanfall with. I'm not on much. When I am its usually really late at night. (I'm eastern USA) Any country is welcome. Need to speak English obviously lol. I'd prefer those that are age 18 and up...but its cool if you aren't. Just message or friend request me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'll add you,  I usually play at night also and I'm somewhat stuck on the Eastern server. (I'm supposed to be on North Central)

I'm always up for playing with new/friendly people on Titanfall and other games as well. Anyone that feels the same is more than welcome to shoot me a friend request. Have a great night everyone. :-)

I added you Vydall! I'll send a message too, not sure if it notifies you if someone adds/follows you

I hope it's ok I added you guys too. I just bought my XB1 and I don't have any friends yet. I'll be up and running in about a month. I'm studying for a test so I'm trying to be good :) Thanks!

Thanks for responding :)

Added. I just played a couple hours last night with people added from these forums. Lots of fun!