Friendly league setup looking for members for 360 and XBO

Xbox Society has been running for years and we are just finishing our 12th season of our Fantasy Football format - Its just like playing manager mode but against your friends.

The transfer window is not to be missed - its hectic fun and as addictive as watching SSN on deadline day

Our members are friendly, mature minded and play to have fun rather than win.   We also have plenty of other stuff going on to get your team stuck into, so what are you waiting for, come and join us over at xbox-society.com

We look forward to seeing you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I joined back during FIFA 10. Best decision I ever made.

Always someone about for a friendly game, fantastic league competition and an amazing community.

If you want to enjoy your FIFA, come along and sign up, you won't regret it.

Sign up now for the new season and don't miss out on the frantic transfer window, there will be hot competition for the best players xbox-society.com

Season just finished, we have spots open for both XBO and 360 leagues

Come and join the fun, wheel and deal like Harry, although you need to bring your own car window

Into my 7th season on the society, great bunch a lads , and for those of yas that enjoy FIFA id say defo place to be, Leagues and Cup are great, and transfer windows in between are not to be missed,

360 and the ONE leagues with spaces available

xbox-society.com place to be

Should this be in the clans forum?

@ DentingPuppet41 Not sure.

However, we aren't a clan just a friendly group of like minded players.

Our transfer window starts tomorrow. Players like Benzema, Cavani, Iniesta and Ozil are up for grabs.

The thread reads like an advert for your website and getting people to sign up. Not a discussion about the FIFA 14 game so it should really be in the clans section of the forums.

Not an advert at all, why don't you pop along and see for yourself that'se are not a clan and have a lot of discussion about fifa 14, you are more than welcome

Transfer market finished with some good signings, this coming season will be closer than ever