Friend Search

Hey I'm looking for friends to play online with. I'll admit I'm not very good at the games I play.. But I try like hell lol. I'm a 24yo Female, and I play lots of games.. mostly Oblivion, Black ops, COD, L4D, and some other games... but hardly n e friends.. ^_^

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you want, sure.

Yeah really liked Oblivion and just did pick it up for the 360... Getting geared up for skyrim and Battlefield 3.

ill play i ll be getting  mw3 and battlefield

Don't know how much help i would be if you are looking for someone to play black ops with everyonce in a while, but this is perfect because I need as many female friends on my friends list to see if my wife gets jealous. I'll explain more when I start the thread i was going to start before i came to this one. I've already sent messages to three recent players on black ops explaining why I need female friends then i remembered I could probably reach alot more by going to these forums.

Nekka i amplaying black ops and gears 3 at present hun xx

you can add me, i do play L4D from time to time

U can add me if u like

You can add me :) I'd be happy to play with you.

feel free to add me guys :)

hey everyone  check out mygamesterlife.com  it is social networking just for gamers. u can find new freinds chat in real time find gaming discussions and news feeds as well as see what people are playing by viewing there profile. find em on facebook and twitter as well