Friday U.S. Release???

Just realised that they are releasing the game on a FRIDAY !?!

When was the last time a major game was released on a Friday?  Most are on a Tuesday ... unless that day has a major holiday.

Guess this means people will be doing half days?  Or better yet - three day holidays!  (Maybe Bethesda did that on purpose?)  ';cP

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

11-11-11

It's a novelty release date, like when that mediocre movie came out on 6-6-06

what movie? there's been alot of mediocre movies in the past decade.

The remake of The Omen. Bleh.

From what I understand, the whole reason games come out on Tuesday is because the sales report goes out on Monday. That way they can get the best "First Week" as it were. Even though it doesn't have anything to do with anything, it gives the company bragging rights. But I don't think Bethesda has to worry about selling enough copies to get a good report.

There is also a fair amount of superstition involved with dates like 09-09-09, 10-10-10 and 11-11-11, etc...

Plenty of people plan their weddings and even child births on those days thinking they have some sort of spiritual significance. Me... I think they're f..ing lunatics! :D

I love that all these movies copied the release date thinking that they'd get more attention. If anything they'll have less viewers that first weekend because everyone will be busy playing Skyrim.

Immortals tried to copy the letters turing into 11 11 11, even though it's a 9 letter title.

Yea, I've noticed that as well @Grass sales well be down due to Skyrim

[quote user="H2O Acidic"] ..

[/quote]

Alright.

How did you get the game already!!!!?

Details!

Magic!

But for real.... Bethesda sent a copy over.