Friday Launch

Why did xbox think this would be a good idea? why couldn't it have been on a Tuesday like everything else? I pre-ordered my xbox one an I don't even know if I will be getting mine on Friday,plus I just called the stores an they arnt even sure IF they will have xbox one games on the shelves on Friday.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How exactly does having the console release on a Tuesday instead of a Friday fix this?

I'm down for some lunch.

[quote user="Lactos292"]

How exactly does having the console release on a Tuesday instead of a Friday fix this?

[/quote]well I ordered mine from Bestbuy because I own a credit card with them, I don't have a bestbuy in my hometown and the mail or overnight delivery dosnt deliver on the weekends, Im sorry but not everyone lives in a big city.

[quote user="OrientedDuke82"][quote user="Lactos292"]

[/quote]well I ordered mine from Bestbuy because I own a credit card with them, I don't have a bestbuy in my hometown and the mail or overnight delivery dosnt deliver on the weekends, Im sorry but not everyone lives in a big city.

[/quote]Well, if they ship the unit on Thursday like they should be doing, then you'll have it on Friday.

Companies dictate when consoles release. Besides its better to release it on a Friday so people can enjoy it all weekend

The XB1's launch day is on the Xbox 360's birthday..... How is this a bad launch day?

Besides, I could be getting my hands on it tomorrow! Mine was dispatched in the early hours of this morning (12:10AM early).

11 hours 30 minutes to go here in Australia :D

Call BestBuy and see if u can just pick it up in the store...I doubt it thow its kinda late in the game for them to have enough in store. But iam sure if u called a month ahead they would of.

Well hang in there you'll get it friday or monday....another few days wont kill ya...it maybe for the best cause iam sure over I million people will be all firing up the new xbox1 at the same time and crash the servers likes Sony.....

Xbox One - Day One Edition  1  $499.99

Environmental Handling Fee for Xbox One - Day One Edition  1  $3.50

Below you will find a list of the item(s) that are now en route to you as well as tracking information.

Please note: Tracking may not be available for up to 24 hours after the item(s) are shipped

Good luck signing in on the 360 ton black block.