Freezing?

Has anyone else experienced system freezes while playing this beta? I've been getting them almost every other game. It's starting to remind me of why I stopped playing BF3. I would get random freezes on it also. Only way to get the system to unfreeze is by powering the console off from the unit itself.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've been getting the same problem. I also have a problem were the match ends and I hear the bacjground music but can only see a black screen.

It's a known bug. This is a Beta...

[quote user="Jev Dedalus"]

It's a known bug. This is a Beta...

[/quote] It seems to be a known bug from BF3 which never was fixed. If it remains in the latest title there's a problem. I myself like the BF series but stopped playing BF3 due to these very similar freezes or system lockups. Seeing this happening in the beta is making me already have seconds thoughts about purchasing the game since I see how good the support was in BF3 to fix the problem. Sad part is it was on both consoles and pc that had problems with the game freezing.  Just doing a search for BF4 beta freeze shows the same thing. Both consoles and pc again.

It's no longer Beta and we're seeing multiple total Xbox lock ups. It's happened to me each of the three times that I've played since 10/29. It's also happened to my online buddies as well. So I guess it is still Beta even though we payed full price. :)

...well screw fixin' that crap....let's nerf stuff instead

I'm glad I used common sense and didn't buy it for the 360. Live and learn. I learned with BF3. Probably gonna have 10 gigs worth of patches for this game by the time it's available for the PS4 and and over 20 gigs by Xbone release. Probably gonna be a big increase of rrod with this game now.. Even on the slims.

There are no rrod's anymore numnuts

aww get ready to by a external hd for this game...lol 24-25 gigs for last one....already at what 7-9 gigs now and we have not even had a map pack yet.....they dont know what a compressor program is....so im guessing patching...all things included we will be looking at least at 35gbs  this game

[quote user="Kenjo Misheru"]

There are no rrod's anymore numnuts

[/quote] Says who dipsh!t? There's plenty of old consoles out there more than capable of getting a RROD. My last Elite just RROD last year and it was manufactured in 2009. Aside from that nobody gives a sh!t to be honest. I've moved on to the PS4 and don't have to worry about BF crashing or locking up my console. Looks and runs great on it. Just got premium on it to. Something I never did on the 360 because I had plenty of issues with BF3 freezing up my 360 let alone BF4.

^^How is it?