Freezing minecraft issues!

Minecraft keeps freezing when I go on to the crafting screen lately anyone else got this an got a fix for it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hmm puh, im not alone :D

i have something same not, directly like u but well it freezes,

if i play my own new created world i can do anything, i can craft, mine etc .. just the only thing i cant do is acess the inventory, evrytime i open it -> freeze .. but the weired thing is its ONLY on self made maps, when i play tutorial it works fine, even after i finished tutorial and play the map further .. its just crash on New World Maps (online and offline)

Exactly the same as mine except it's the crafting screen instead of the inventory screen... Stays on and everything and Ivan back out of the screen by disconnecting the controller but as soon as into back into the crafting screen it breaks it's annoying because I don't want to stick to the tutorial world lol

yeah tutorial world starts evry time over .. even when i load a save it tells me to do tutorial .. maybe a bug too, hope they fix that soon ...

i got the same thing been waiting so long for it. is it still an alpha? lol Angry face!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a freeze when I went to use the furnace and I skipped the tutorial thing for it. But after dashboarding everything is fine.

cow tipper acheivment wont unlocked for me not matter how many cows i slain and grab leather :(

well my game is stuck at 1%

... game just froze... lost several hours of unreplaceable work.

Entire set of diamond armor, pick and sword. Enough Obsidium to make a Nether Portal, and all the supplies I needed to get to the Nether safely... All gone. *** me.

EDIT: Unsure of why it didn't save correctly when it is constantly saving the map in the upper right hand corner. Apparently the saving it's doing is just bs and you're forced to save every single time. Nice to know that the game is also randomly freezing. These are the kinda issues I want patched first before new content.

I had it freeze when checking the leaderboards - powercycled the deck, and every time I load my save and go into the inventory, I get the tutorial again. Skipping it or continuing thru the whole thing both lead to loss of input other than the L&R triggers swapping between highlighting the last item in the quick inventory... friggin perfect

there are leader boards?