freedom fighters might come back?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-8940-IO-Interactive-Could-Revive-Freedom-Fighters-After-Hitman.html

basically if your too lazy to read they might bring back the freedom fighters game after hitman comes out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Great game that deserve a good sequel.

i really hope a new freedom fighters comes out or even a remake.  that game was amazing!

I liked the first one a lot, hopefully they don't try to "improve" it and ruin it.

Hey guys i have freedom fighters the game and when i try to play it it says i have to check on the xbxo website for an update but cant seem to find it anyone help? Can you actually play this game on xbox 360?

A very good game for it's time and i still love play this on the Gamecube.I agree with Unyo,if they keep the fundamentals of this game and not "overdo" it this could be a nice treat for everyone.

As long as it's not another COD wannabe then all good.

[quote user="AVeryHornySmurf"]

Hey guys i have freedom fighters the game and when i try to play it it says i have to check on the xbxo website for an update but cant seem to find it anyone help? Can you actually play this game on xbox 360?

[/quote]

The game is BC with 360. I have it and work perfect. Try connecting to live on your console to get the update not via website.

love this game