Free Xbox Live

I have heard word on Xbox Live being free some where at the end of 2011 and just wanted to know if anyone has conformation and ideas on this personally if Xbox live becomes free PS3 will be blown out of the water BASS CANNON

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No.  You'll have to pay for it.

Xbox live hasn't been free for the past 6 years so what makes you think it will be free now ?

Personally, i believe that you get what you pay for an the £40 per year isn't very much when you think about it. Xbox live will always be superior to the PSN

You know dog-gone well xbox live isnt gonna be free...... Dont know where you got that from.

No, Xbox LIVE Gold is not free.

But occasionally, there are about 2-3 weekends throughout the year where Microsoft lets Silver members play online for free.

I would love to know who told you that...

The only place Live is free is on the PC in Games for Windows Live titles, where online play is allowed no matter your membership level.

What a week's worth of Gold cost, at the most...

£0.78
¥135
$1.14
$1.41
$1.50

Since you can't buy a week's worth of Gold, listing the price for it is kind of a moot point.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Since you can't buy a week's worth of Gold, listing the price for it is kind of a moot point.

[/quote]He was averaging out the maximum cost of a 12 month subscription.

The price of Gold for a year, at the most, un-mooted...

£41.12

¥7104

$60.00

$74.40
$79.20