Free XBLA Game Question?

I have downloaded Doritos Crash Course & Harms Way which are basic but ideal for my young son. I was wondering if there are any offer free XBLA games on the marketplace?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i got hexic HD for free aswell.i dont know if you can find it on the xbox but if you use this website and search game marketplace you should be able to get it.its not really a young kids game because its a puzzler like tetris etc.

I already have Hexic HD, I got it when I bought my Elite last year. Cheers anyway for the reply.

Someone else made a thread about this and they said Aegis Wing is supposed to be free.  Yaris and Undertow was free a few years ago but I don't know if they're available anymore.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Someone else made a thread about this and they said Aegis Wing is supposed to be free.  Yaris and Undertow was free a few years ago but I don't know if they're available anymore.

[/quote]

Aegis Wing is US only. Yaris was delisted a couple of years ago. And Undertow is now 800MSP.

Totemball was free, but according to Wiki it has been delisted as well.

Totemball is back, and still free.... however, if requires the Vision camera, and does not appear to work with Kinect.