Free werewolf or vampire bite thread

Thought I would make a thread to help others and myself, post your demands below and hopefully you will get lucky, me myself is looking to be a werewolf I am based on the EU server daggerfall gt:EVILONE15

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 102 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can Any werewolves in ebonheart pact bite me please? I'm in the eu server. Inv me to a party if you can my gt is kylef96

My gamer tag is sickshadow1999 and I am looking to be a vampire I play on the us server and I am ebonheart pact

I really want a vampire bite, i can't find spawns anywhere so if you are willing to do this for free, or 1k gold :P, My GT is kamkam24 and im in NA server, ebonheart pact

Can anyone give me ww bite plz im daggerfall and my tag is zLe4thal G4m3rX I will pay 10k but half before then the rest after bite ive been ripped off to many times im on north american server plz message me thnku

Aldmero dominion

Want a vampire bite pls

Gt: SHADOWxMASTERx

If anyone in Aldmeri on US server is willing to throw out a werewolf bite, I would greatly appreciate it.  Multiple nights of nada.  ;/  Vasco325 gamertag

NA server ebonhart pact will pay 5k for a werewolf bite

looking for a vampire bite on NA server in ebonheart pact let me know please!

Looking for a vampire bite. pm me.

Ebonheartpact

Willing to trade for a werewolf bite.

My gamertag is RadiantFlounder and I'm in the Daggerfall covenant and I'm looking to become a werewolf if you're willing please message me and invite me to a party and we can discuss demands. Please and thank you!