Free Thanksgiving DLC

November 24th gets some free dlc for all Gears of War 3 players. We get the Versus Booster pack which has public access for all 3 maps from the Horde pack (Azura, Rust Lung, and Blood Drive), and two from the original GOW1: Swamp and Clocktower.

All character skins, weapon skins, and horde upgrades remain exclusive to the Horde pack. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hell Yall crazy once I get the money for  4k Msp's I'm getting the map pack just for Big Rig Dizzy yeeeeeee haawwwwwwww!

Epic better give me a birthday gift on Feb. 27th then too or else I'm calling BS.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

24th Nov is my birthday, so this is like Epics little birthday gift to me :D

[/quote]

Happy Birthday dude................my gift to you is that I'll allow you to access the content on your other game disks! Enjoy! 

24th Nov is my birthday, so this is like Epics little birthday gift to me :D

wow i just want the skins for my guns lol

well thats exactly what i been saying..  it isnt a DLC..   you ALREADY own it from purchasing the disk the first time!.  of course you feel screwed... i mean seriously... if they can do that and get away with it.. then i am going to release my NEW cd i am working on.. withonly ONE playable track when you first buy it .. and to get the rest of the tracks.. you have to pay me  1$ each to  unlock them!! hehehe!.. ..  

Actually it is not  DLC because it is already on the disk...........Epic is giving us free access! If you wish to purchase any of the upcoming packs you are not purchasing new DLC you are purchasing the right to access the data on your game disk. When put in those terms I feel screwed!

yeah but the HORDE fortication upgrades were ALREADY included on the disk that we ALREADY paid for.. they just charged us extra to UNLOCK IT.. there was  NO REAL actual  download  for this horde upgrade.. . And i am not complainging that everyone is getting them free for  VERSUS mode... I was only saying WHY charge us TWICE for something we already own?!!?   if we  LEGITILY BOUGHT AND PAID for, the disk then we SHOULD ALREADY be OWNING  it...  You wouldnt like me selling you MUSIC cds  that you can NOT play them unless you PAY EXTRA  for EACh track  you want to unlock?!?!   would you?!

and besides.. the people that DONT have the DOWNLOAD.or the SEASON PASS  can STILL play HORDE  on them new levels WITHOUT having go and litterally BUY them.. they just need to get someone else that HAS THEM to host the game!!.. PROBLEM solved!     That only prooves that the NEW DLC is NOT REALLY a DLC!!.    (Point Made)

Alot of complaining about getting maps on the 24th that we alreaedy got in the season pass DLC.... the DLC was strictly for horde and marketed as such. I don't see the prob with Epic releasing the same maps (for free) for use in versus!? We paid to get the maps for horde and the new cheevo's that came with the new horde pack..... anyone that didn't buy the pass doesn't get the maps for horde or the cheevos. I see no prob eith this decision and also can't wait for the RAAM campaign DLC.

we are paying for to play them in HORDE mode?!!?  So it is JUST like i say.. we are PAYING TWICE for a game that was included all together  at the first time purchase!!...   I cant see that being right.. ..  if we should get charged extra for something   why should it be somethign we ALREADY have?!?!  (the  maps are already on the disk..   the HORDE upgrade was ALREADy on the disk...  that YOU ALREADY bought!..  They should give us  NEW CONTENTS.... that we DONT have already!..