free tank online?

is there a tank for the taking to have fun with at fort z online??any details would be appreciated-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

From what I have heard a tank is the last place you want to be in as it results in being a bad sport. People will purposely ram personal vehicles into it and they explode which gives you a bad sport stat. Also, using the turret is pointless in defending yourself because it will do the same thing.

just wanna drive arounnnd the bck country with the hill folk

When I hit level 70 the other day it prompted me that I can now purchase the tank online but I think it's like a $1,000,000 so I won't be getting one anytime soon. Still saving up for a cheetah.

1MIL for the bad sport machine doesn't seem worth it to me, unless you're in a private lobby. How much is the Cheetah? I haven't gotten into looking at the car web sites yet. I think I will end up with the Entity or whatever it's called.

[quote user="bigJ7678"] How much is the Cheetah? I haven't gotten into looking at the car web sites yet. I think I will end up with the Entity or whatever it's called. [/quote]

$650,000 for a cheetah. $795,000 for an entity.

Yeah, it will be a while before I rack up that much GTA$. The stimulus money is just going to get me my heist planning apartment with ten car garage.

im not about being a bad sport,like evading high wanted level.so does it appear?????

[quote user="the420squid"] so does it appear????? [/quote]

It may be possible to obtain a tank online without purchasing one as I have seen them in missions but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to keep one unless you get to level 70 and shell out $1,500,000 for one online.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgGMZbEu7mA]

Actually someone has posted a method to obtain a tank in GTA V online on YouTube.

okie sweet,thanks fr the info and link.