Free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I need a Minecraft for Windows 10 code, when I push the button on Mojang it gives me this error. "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" I got minecraft in 2014, I should be able to it, but it gives me the error. For a more in depth description of what happened, read the story below, otherwise its not important.

I purchased Minecraft java edition in the December of 2014, in such, I have been granted the opportunity to receive a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. In as such, I would like Minecraft for Windows 10, as it would allow me to play with my cousins. Though when I attempted to obtain my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, I was greeted by this error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" I was disappointed, "Verily," I said to myself, "This must be a simple issue of waiting for more codes to come, I can be patient." 5 hours I waited, for more codes to be available. But when I returned, the error was still there! Woe is me for this surely must be an error that is more than just a lack of codes. I ventured onward, to obtain my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I contacted Mojang, and in such, explained I needed a code because I have yet to receive one, after many hours I still have yet to receive a response from Mojang, i sought help from other sources "Microsoft!" I shouted, "They should be able to aid me in my journey!" But when I tried to contact them, I couldn't get a hold of anyone who is real, save for one person, who promptly told me I should contact another branch, but due to the background noise, I couldn't understand who she wanted me to contact. In such it brings me to a forum, with the title "minecraft windows 10 code" The user known as "yeet man" had the same issue as me, but the one answer from an Xbox ambassador had nothing to do with what yeet man said at all, and when other users came flooding in, they closed the post and asked to post a separate forum if you have questions. Which leads me here.

Answer
Answer

Seeing as the promotion ended you will have to keep an eye out for when they announce another promotion in the future. 

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 440 Applies to: