FREE-- Injustice, Arkham City skins pack.. Works for Uk and US Xbox Accounts. (and PS3)

Follow the link to Injustices official Facebook page, click the link, wait the 10 mins, and redeem your code. ALSO good for PS3 version as well.

https://www.facebook.com/injusticegameDE?sk=app_486379888095418

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yo good looking out on these. I don't even play those characters but free is awesome.

Ty.

Cheers. Grabbing codes for 360 and PS3. Don't have the game for the latter but it never hurts to have the content on hand.

still available.

bumpity

and of course you need a facebook account because that's what the internet has dissolved into...

That's why it doesn't hurt to have one. It could have a fake name and no picture if you want.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

and of course you need a facebook account because that's what the internet has dissolved into...

[/quote]

Fake accounts... I have one with the name Yuri Graksbourg, with an email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

No personal info at all, and still get to get free stuff from games companies.

But i do agree with you, this is what the internet has dissolved to............... Facebook

i absolutely refuse to ever sign up for facebook. it doesn't matter if i use a fake name or whatever, thats not the point, i don't want to support them. i see that i can get 150 bing points by connecting my bing account to facebook and get people to sign up through there, but i will never do that because i will never sign up for facebook. i'm like the frikin' batman of social media.

Thanks a lot but damn 10mins wait? That's a long while.