Free garage?

In the loading screen it said that if you're a rockstar social club member you get a free garage but i can't fine it on the real estate page does anybody know where the free garage is?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I'm also perplexed about this.

Could be due to issues they had I carnt join my crew through the menu social culb not respond ect still got bugs

I think the free garage is only for Single Player, each character can purchase their own garage in the city which holds four cars plus there's a drop down list for any cars you've purchased on the internet. The Annis Elegy RH8 car is included in that drop-down list if you're a social club member, plus the garage is instantly given to each character once you reach a certain point in the story.

For online I've never seen anything about getting a free garage, though you do get the Annis Elegy RH8 car, but I haven't gotten a garage yet so I have no idea when you're able to access it.

You need to buy a Garage online, then you need to open up your phone and order your free car from one of the dealerships.  it is the only car there that will be listed as FREE.  then it will be delivered to your garage.

^Then what's the point of getting a free garage when you have to buy one anyways?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Free Garage is only SP. I already got one for each Character (SP).

Side note, the Achievement for owning a Insured Vehicle, Garage and Apartment/ House does not Unlock when only owning a Apartment (with 2 Car Garage) and Insured Vehicle. Kinda silly why I would need to own a Garage (stand alone) even though my Apartment already has a Garage.

That because all your transformers, g.i. joe, old consoles, broken tennis rackets and archie comic collection is in your Apartment's Garage.

there should be one for free. I found it in the list and it said free so I got it!

Aww, man. I couldn't find a free one when I was garage shopping. I guess I must have been looking when the social club stuff was acting up or something. :(

Wish I could get a free garage. I have $9 dollars in my bank and no garage or apartment.