free game for renewing gold

i originally signed up for a deal where i would get halo reach free if i got a 12 month subscription back in february and i have been chasing this ever since. i was aware that it took up to 10 weeks but never though it would be that long and was really looking forward to playing the game. april came and i messaged xbox support on twitter and was told to wait. july came and i was told to send them my details and they would investigate. at that time time i told them how unhappy i was with the service and that the game in question i had since played as i couldnt wait any longer and the offer of halo reach was no longer any good to me. i also advised that i was looking to make a complaint and seek some sort of goodwill gesture because of the poor service. i was told then there was nothing they could do. they refused to offer a different game or anything as goodwill because of the amount of times i have had to chase this. they said at that point the game would be sent and i would get it in 8-10 weeks. we are now in october and still no game. halo reach is now worthless to me. i am really unhappy with the service i have received. i have been a customer of microsoft for years and spend a lot of money on subscriptions, games, points and products and to be treat like this is unbelievable. firstly i want somebody to tell me what the hell is going on. secondly i will no longer accept halo reach nor do i feel it is acceptable to offer that game after such a long time no matter what the terms and conditions of the offer were. and thirdly i really do feel that some sort of goodwill gesture should be made. i am not the sort of person to make complaints like this but i really do feel that the service has been unacceptable. i am sure not one individual is to blame but sooner or later you have to stand together as a company  and admit that is not the way you should be treating your loyal customers. if e-mailing me a response would be easier you can e-mail me on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i look forward to your response.

Regards

Alex

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Having issues with Rewards or a Special offer.

This forum is the place to post for issues like what your describing Alex.
And the best of luck getting a swift resolution.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Alex, I understand you're currently working with the XETF about this issue. Please continue communicating with them, and they will help you reach an acceptable resolution.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.