Free for all

Who here likes free for all? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My favorite mode.

I like other game modes too, but in ffa I dont have to worry about doing well for my teammates. If I want to run around dying constantly, thats fine. if I want to camp, or just go for challenges , its all good.

I dont win often, but when I do it means more to me than just being part of the winning team ... I did it all.

I don't like FFA and never really have in any shooter. I have tried FFA on this a few times, but it never had that feeling that team orientated games have. I'm not overly concerned about bad team mates dragging the team down resulting as a loss as we all have our good/bad matches.

MW1:love it

MW2:It's ok

MW3:It sucks because you can't be stealthy

^^ Can't be stealthy? Use a Silencer/suppressor on your primary & secondary weapon while using blind eye, assassin, & dead silence. You'll have a veritable ninja on your hands. :)

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

^^ Can't be stealthy? Use a Silencer/suppressor on your primary & secondary weapon while using blind eye, assassin, & dead silence. You'll have a veritable ninja on your hands. :)

[/quote]

Now with the amount of people that run and boost with friends for sit rep pro ruin the use of dead silence. People sit in corners with sit rep pro to hear everyone, you cant go anywhere without having to crouch walk. It's very bothersome.

I like FFA. Although, on MW3, you have to be using a noob gun to win. :-\

@Galactic Geek I do but it kind of gives your position away before you know your dead, & plus the stealth perks are split in different ways I kind of wish you could swap new perks for the MW1 & 2 perks.

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

[/quote]

I've won plenty of FFA's with the PM-9, the M-16, and all of the LMG's.  So I disagree.

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

[/quote]  what is a " noob gun "?

FFA used to be all I would play until I decided to prestige in MW2.  That's when I started playing on teams, because of the the extra XP.  I think all new players should start in FFA because of the opportunity to learn the maps, no pressure to do well for their teams, no problem identifying targets from friendlies, and it teaches you not expect team mates to cover your back.  I don't know what Kanaye meant by needing a noob gun to win.  Which gun is a noob gun?