there wont be a free for all so...

im not buying it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok. Enjoy MW2.2  and those $15 map packs. Your loss.

Free for all wouldn't make sense for this type of game. It's very team/objective based. (Excluding Squad Death Match).

You'll be happier with MW3, after all, every game type is free-for-all...

Great troll post.

I'm not one to usually point out recently played games, but...4 out of 5 of OP's are CoD. I have a feeling he wasn't going to buy this game anyway...

He be trollin, look @ post of the MW2 forums

[quote user="orion796"]

if there isnt a free for all i wont buy it

there wont be a free for all so...

im not buying it.

[/quote]Enjoy the same old game engine from 6 years ago with just a new cover on the box.  COD is year to year same oh same oh its just a expansion pack yearly ripping kids off.  lol  Enjoy the fish bowl maps.  Cod went down hill after COD4. [b]

im not trolling i bought battlefield 2 and the maps but i just always end up going bk to cod 4....if the maps were smaller and there was a ffa then id buy battlefield 3..not everyone likes just team deathmatch..not enough variety..if there was more variety it would appeal to alot more people..someone took my long live cod comment down lol

Don't see how people like smaler maps. You just restrict yourself to a small area, although COD players probably like it cause they can just camp in 1 spot since that 1 spot can probably see most of the map due to the map size. FFA in Battlefield is just stupid, why do COD players have this mentality where they feel like they are their own team.There is heaps of variety in Battlefield games. The main comment i see from COD players is Battlefield is too slow. It's not slow, it's just that they try to camp in 1 spot of kill people. Obviously with bigger maps there are going to be less people around unless you go out to find them while going for objectives.

BF is def not slow when you get in the middle of it trying to take an objective,it can be some of the most intense battles ever when your team and the enemy face off with tanks and choppers sending shells and rockets in there,like fbd says they're just bigger maps so you have to travel to your target.This also lets you and your squad plan your attacks and try to out manouvre the enemy.Imo FFA would not make any sense in BF3 as it is about 2 opposing armies trying to conquer the objectives.