free fall token for download

i bought the digital version of the call of duty ghost and still have not received my token for the free fall map. i was wondering if anyone knew when you get or how i check my email daily but nothing yet. any help would be helpful. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i'm waiting too.

Maybe this is our answer... just found it on the "conditions" section of the offer

" Participants will receive the Free Fall map on or around November 26, ... in the offer for fulfillment of their multiplayer map Free Fall via token."

this is true but it also said that you have to be registered for Xbox rewards before November.18th to receive on the 26th but its Microsoft so you never really know,

also i would like to know that have the map, is this a exclusive free-for-all only mode? since from what i have heard that this map is cqc. and would assume it will only show up on free-for-all mode since it is a cqc map

I got this with my pre-order and have the map that I can play in Squads (Combat Training).  However, I've yet to play a single match in MP.  The map never shows up.

I had the map, then moved it to a flash drive. I came up once in every 10 games for me, and always on Search and Rescue. So, no, it is not locked to free-for-all only. It's not all it's cracked up to be in my opinion. Too many camping spots, and I'm a camper. SO it's bad at camping if a camper says it caters to the campers too much. Never came up in Squads though.

I think it is only available in whatever the moshpit is on Ghosts. I played it when servers were down in a private match and it was pretty bad. I don't look forward to it being integrated into all the playlists. You guys really aren't missing out on anything.

i just hope this map will be on squads mode, specifically wargame :X

oh well, been looking around and it seems Free Fall is a exclusive to the playlist Ghost Moshpit 3: