FREE FALL MAP??? HAVE I PLAYED IT?

I DL the content that came inside the disk on the paper but I do not recall playing on a sky scrapper map that continually fell apart as the match went. Can anyone post actual video of this map because I do not remember playing on it. I recall a map over looking the city but that was my first ever match of the game after I installed and have never been back on that map, is that the free fall map?. It did not fall apart as I played the tdm match. Maybe I just got the map once in rotation since last night which is weird but yeah anyone play on it and do you guys get it allot in your map rotation.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you only can kinda tell if you can see other building or sky, not what I thought it would be.

like they did't put in some "free fall" of weightless as the building drops from under you.

Just checked my copy of ghost and my dl content and it is on there. I have only played that map one time. I did not go free falling off the side of the skyscraper nor did I feel as though the building was collapsing beneath my feet. What a rip off...

OK its a matter of luck, about 10th time playing I was in the right spot and it was neat. other times you don't notice jack.

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

Just checked my copy of ghost and my dl content and it is on there. I have only played that map one time. I did not go free falling off the side of the skyscraper nor did I feel as though the building was collapsing beneath my feet. What a rip off...

[/quote]

Something that was free and didn't pay extra for is a "rip off" lol....

*note if you simply pre-ordered for this map that is your problem :)

You need to play Ghosts Mosh Pit to play Freefall.

That's cute closing racer. Thanks for the comment.

Every release copy of Ghosts comes with Freefall. There's no need to pre-order. That's just an incentive to pre-order the game and increase sales. I haven't played the map yet, but I'll get to it sometime tomorrow. I'm liking the other maps so far doe.

I played MP for around 5-6 hours last night/today and not once did we get Free Fall. Kept on waiting to see if we would but never showed up.

I got the game digitally since A) i can keep my Xbox 360 copy and B) 10 more for the Xbox one version i will be getting day one ... thus i will have to wait a while to get the Free fall map