Free Dr Pepper codes. (Add them here)

I purchased one more Dr Pepper than i actually needed to get all the dog tags/camo for BF3 so here is the extra code.

TM6Q9XBDY3Z9

Whomever uses it be nice and shoot me a message to say thank you. i also figured i would start a thread off to keep all the Dr Pepper codes in one place, probably wont work but worth a try.

Remember no trading them this thread is giveaway only. They are cheap and easy to get hold of.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks man. I'll try to keep this going and buy two tomorrow.

please! I want code dr.pepper. here in Brazil does not sell dr.pepper.  :s

Look for the Universal codes this is still the same promotion from when they did Specact for BC2 so in theory the universal code's should still work.

Unless someone else does it first ill post the universal codes on here after work tonight so people can try them.

As promised, I have one:Y1XQMWBDYLKY.

Nice one Isaac. I tried getting more today but the drinks machine at work only has the ones with the University promo not the EA ones.

Don't buy Dr. Pepper cherry, it blows!

Lmao I actually tried it once and I was like wtf is this? And I love cherry coke but Dr Pepper cherry is junk.

I think it's just diet with a different label.

Is it just me or are these codes not working (even the universal one)? It tells me the code has already been activated.

[quote user="StatiK TactiK"]

Is it just me or are these codes not working (even the universal one)? It tells me the code has already been activated.

[/quote]

My guess would be that the codes have already been activated.