Free DLC

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that is cool news, Put a little more life back in to this beautiful game.

new fan-favorite playable multiplayer characters by popular demand as well as something for all players of Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang matches and other online modes

I wonder were the fans make these popular demands at?

I still think that they need the Choo Choo Train in multiplayer and great train robbery co-op challenge, and the rope too, also it would be nice to beable to hang players and last, lets have the Aliens Vs Cowboys DLC addon. We got Zombies we just need Aliens and Robots to top it off.

A new area of the map and adding the train to free roam would be really cool, prob not gonna happen :\

I was in a free roam game once and two opposing posses fought over the Train tunnel that is across the trestle when you follow the tracks north from Armadillo, it made me wonder why there was not any shoot out games for that area, and it would have been really cool if their was a Train.

also I've wondered what it the point of the cannons that point towards the river at El Presidio, they are useless.

the train would be awesome, but adding the rope would be terrible.  So many people would make things miserable with it

oh yeah some more gang hide outs in the empty areas of the map

Nice!  I just can't stop playing this game.

Wow! More single player DLC would be cool too.

You'll never hear me complain over anything free !

I think a train in multiplayer would be a great idea! And more gang hideouts like the one in Gaptooth breach. I would defiantly buy more DLC for this game!!!

I really hope it includes more gang hideouts I don't really do PVP that much and the currant DLC hideouts isn't that good and don't give much XP. Anyone herd when this free DLC releases, not to be impatient just curios after all its free.