Free DLC rumor for MW3?

I have heard rumor that they were taking about adding DLC from Mw2 and mw1 to MW3 for free. Such as nuke town firing range yada yada (the popular levels i assume)

Does anyone have any info on this? or was it just a rumor

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have heard this as well. The maps you mentioned are from Black Ops by the way. We won't be getting those since they ate made by Treyarch. We will be getting maps from MW2 for free though or so I've heard. I hope they have maps like Highrise, Terminal and Favela.

Twitter is currently running too slow for me to find fourzertwo's tweet but he stated that if they were to do such a DLC drop it would be free but he did not confirm if they were going to do so or not. And if they were going to do such a DLC drop it would only be maps from MW1 or MW2.

What ever they do. It better be free. I'm not spending anymore cash on this game.

I'd like some free maps from past games because I sure as **** am not buying the new ones.  

saying MW3 or CoD and free in the same sentence is useless, the day they give away DLC for free is the day the world ends

lol Black ops maps

if that's true it will be for us ELITE members more than likely. However, either way this sort of thing is badly needed. COD has become a disgusting brand, and some goodwill from Activision (sounds wierd) will go a long way.  I read an interview with Robert Bowling about how he wants their studio to be cooler and more "for the fans" so there could be some truth in this rumour

I would love some Favela.  That was one of my favorite maps when playing.  I hope the rumor turns out to be true and they decide to do this.  I'm all for Activison and IW making the money they can, but always good to show a little love to the consumer who has stuck around buying the products.

Ive been playing since COD3. IW has never given anything to console players for free.

-

Trearch gave us Champs in COD3 and Makin Day in WaW (which really doesnt count I guess).

apparently the schedule for content drops on ELITE has gone from 20 to 22 so it looks promising