Free Annihilation DLC Codes on a Small Site

This site, BattleStrats.com is giving away a handful of Black Ops Annihilation codes for the Xbox 360. Figured some of you would like the opportunity to save $15.

It also includes a review of the map pack, which is pretty good. Here's the LINK or copy/paste this URL: http://www.battlestrats.com/_/general-news/black-ops-annihilation-dlc-review-and-free-code-giveaway-r902

Discussion Info

Last updated October 9, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Aw, have to sign up for the forums.

Not doing it.

Good luck to the participants though.

Like I'm gonna trust you

>Nope

Battlestrats is a legitimate website.

But you have to sign up in order to comment and receive the prize.

yeah i know that nice promisses and then ...Bam virus on your computer... I don't even want the maps.

They are way to excpensive and they where released too short after the last one. Annother shame is that the older map packs are still not lower in price. Kapitalists, care only about the money and not about the product?

I am afriad that is what is happening here...

i wasnt aware that $15 is expensive

who cares if they were released early. they are good maps, the best ones yet

Why do you trust anything free unless you know where you get it direct and know complete price to pay up front?  

^^Because free giveaways are a great marketing tool to increase traffic to your site.  It may be a legitimate site, but IMO, they need a better writer.  

This giveaway ends in a few hours, for those still considering trying to win one of the three codes.

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

^^Because free giveaways are a great marketing tool to increase traffic to your site.  It may be a legitimate site, but IMO, they need a better writer.  

[/quote]

I was going to say this first and report the thread for advertising the website.

But I figured that somebody would want to win so I never filed a report... yet.

who can give me some microsoft point???? so i can give it to my friend so he will stop bugging me please any one. well if any is will to do it  sent it to me