Freddy Krueger or Edward Scissorhands?!

Hey guys and gals, I don't mind the idea of this crossover.  However, why the hell did they give Freddy Krueger two claws?  I'm sorry but this bothers me.  He looks more like Edward Scissorhands! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xThe13thWarrior"]

I thought the Predator would have been a better DLC, but i'll give freddy a go & hopefully hes got a strong move-set.

[/quote]

Don't think they could do him though since he's owned by 20th Century Fox and not Warner Brothers.

--
Juxtapose13

Freddy is a nice addition to the game, I cant wait to download him. I really think this cross over can work as a game instead of superheroes.

To the OP, would Marcus Fenix or Master Chief been to your liking? Or Major Nelson perhaps? Maybe Mokap? two claws is fine. Dont let Mk vs Dc or the thought of crossover spoil it.  

Close enough.

Predator would be slick too!

I thought the Predator would have been a better DLC, but i'll give freddy a go & hopefully hes got a strong move-set.

He will be ok, it's not like he is gonna break the game. Sheeva has been in MK for awhile and to me, she doesn't exsist because I never ever pick her. Only time I see her is on the ladder sometimes and that's it. So Freddy wont be an issue if you don't want him to be lol. Can't wait to see his story, I'm trying to wait til he is released.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

if yall go to themortalkombat.com you can read the bio for him and it explains why he has two

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that.  Personally I still don't think he fits for the Mortal Kombat universe and that this is more of a shameless plug by Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment.

--
Juxtapose13

if yall go to themortalkombat.com you can read the bio for him and it explains why he has two

He is a cutting edge Freddy. ;)