Freaking Sawed Off

Yep. IMO, its ruined the entire game. All strategy is just thrown out the window, and all I see enemies do is sprint at each other and kill each other will the Shotgun. It makes for unfair, onesided, not fun games. If I wanted to play a game with overpowered shotguns, I'd play Call of Duty. Epic games needs to balance it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

smoke them out

I'll never make one of  theses threads and they are getting old but hopefully enough people keep making them epic does something about it.

yes, as if epic would read these forums every day

There seems to be a new one every day so if anyone ever does they can't miss one of these threads.

you got a point there dude, but I bet these forums arent the only ones that have people complaining about the new shotgun, also the ones on epic's forum page or GOW one, dont know, never been there, but if they post this stuff here, I bet someone else post the same thing on those forums and Epic, obviously reads those and does nothing bout it :P

Yea, this reminds me of armor lock in Halo: Reach (IMO this is much worse), eventually enough people complained they made an armor lock free playlist.

If everyone can start with one, how is it unfair? You have to be in melee range the same as if you stick someone with a grenade or chainsaw someone but no ever complains about those things being an overpowered one hit kill advantage...

Today seems to be extremely bad. Every little *** seems to be using a SOS.

[quote user="NeecHMonkeY"]

If everyone can start with one, how is it unfair? You have to be in melee range the same as if you stick someone with a grenade or chainsaw someone but no ever complains about those things being an overpowered one hit kill advantage...

[/quote] Go to youtube type in Gnasher vs Sawed off, look for the one by owndizzle, good luck tagging somebody who;s holding a sawn off (Browser wont let me paste video)

The Sawed Off Shotgun is currently the cancer of Gears.

All you need is someone with a Lancer, and another with a Sawed-off, and you're done. If you run, you get lancered, if you stay, you get shotgunned to the face. It needs to be fixed.

Also people stealing your kills, I pretty much have the onyx medal for assists already due to so many of my kills being stolen. It's a brilliant game, we just need these small fixes, and it will be perfect.